We are officially a week away from Valentine’s day. One thing I’m excited for is I can find a ton of cute frog things that I don’t have. I don’t know about your significant other, but Jeffery says I’m difficult to buy for. So in-case you are like me I’ve decided to give you my Top 5 Fool Proof Valentine’s Day ideas! Starting with Shari’s Berries!
5. Shari’s Berries lands here because I love strawberries. But cover them in chocolate and I’m in Heaven. I remember clearly how excited I was to find chocolate covered strawberries at our Prom. Our local grocery store makes their own as well. But there is something about getting them delivered that makes them even better. Shari’s Berries is one I can not wait to try out.
4. I have to throw this hit out again because I keep telling him every year I’d like one. It’s an iPod Touch. I look at them every time we go to the store just hoping it’ll show up one day. I’m a music addict so this would be the great way to help that out right? Plus it’d be great to motivate me to work out more. It’s a lot easier when I have music to work out with.
3. Brownies. They are my sweet treat must have. If you add caramel to them, well I’ll be in like with you forever. Ruth’s Brownie Kitchen has some amazing caramel brownies that you just have to try. Plenty of ooey-gooey caramel love but still an amazingly moist brownie. They even hold well in a stored container if you can resist the urge to eat them all a.s.a.p. They even offer a Gluten-free option!
2. Photography gifts. I love my camera and capturing pictures of our lives, but I have to admit I’m horrible at actually using the photos I take. If you were to give me a gift card to say Canvas4Life I’d probably get teary-eyed. What better way to decorate your place than with canvas prints of your favorite photos?
Now for the #1 answer. Drum roll please?
1. Good baking supplies. I enjoy making treats with Owen and I love even more to share those treats with others. I really enjoy the Nielsen-Massey vanillas and can always use more. They have some really interesting flavors like chocolate, almond, and even mint.
There you have it. My top 5 gift ideas that are sure to please just about anyone in your life. What are you hoping for this Valentine’s Day?